Technical Account Manager
The hundreds of sharp advertisers such as happn, BlaBlaCar, Cheerz, VeryChic or Voyage-Privé using the MakeMeReach platform to buy and manage social media campaigns require world class support to achieve the best results.
This world class support is provided by the Customer Success team, an instrumental team based in Paris, and composed of technical & media profiles. Its role is to support users of the MakeMeReach platform, via ticketing, screen-shares, platform demos and trainings.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Account Manager to join our Support Team. You will be responsible for projects such as tracking integration, custom development, product feed and pixel implementations. Social Advertising is now a mature segment of ad tech, and as a consequence more and more projects require strong technical knowledge. Thanks to your perfect understanding of the MakeMeReach platform and ad tech industry, you will also be assisting internal teams in delivering the right solutions for our clients.
An important part of your work will be related to our key accounts, which include but are not limited to the above mentioned clients.
Your duties will be split as follow:
~ 15% email ticketing
~ 15% support chat
~ 70% technical account management
Your success within the team will be defined by your ability to:
- Support clients with their technical projects
- Support clients via tickets in English and French
- Develop an outstanding knowledge of the platform in your first 6 weeks
- Master the latest advertising features available on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Provide valuable feedback on the product (bug reports, feature requests)
Customer Success at MakeMeReach is about embracing clients’ issues, and transforming them in scaling and performance improvement opportunities. Joining our team is an amazing opportunity for you to be part of one of the fastest growing Facebook Marketing Partners in the world, and bolster your expertise in mobile & social advertising.
Before applying, make sure you have at least 2 years of experience in ad tech, and that you can:
- Demonstrate your ability to deal with high volumes of emails and projects
- Demonstrate your ability to work with numbers
- Demonstrate a perfect understanding of web tech and ad-technologies
- Write, speak in French (native-level) and English (fluent). Spanish or Italian a plus.
We offer a competitive salary and all the startup perks, all this right from the very center of Paris. Tickets restaurants, 50% of the Navigo pass, and more.