Technical Account Manager
MakeMeReach is a social advertising platform that helps brands and advertisers create, manage and optimize their marketing campaigns on social channels. Having received awards for its innovative technology, MakeMeReach is a recognized Marketing Partner of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
The Client Services team is responsible for managing the growth and success of MakeMeReach's customers. This team includes Account Managers, Technical Account Managers and Support Engineers. Together, they help advertisers achieve their goals and better understand the ever-growing suite of solutions that offer Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other digital platforms.
We're proud to work for companies such as BlaBlaCar, Voyage Privé, Privalia, Hawkers, Cheerz, Sarenza or Yoox, and are looking for more talented people to manage and assist these clients in generating better results, every day.
We are looking for a Technical Account Manager to join our Support Team. You will be responsible for projects such as tracking integration, custom development, product feed and pixel implementations. Social Advertising is now a mature segment of ad tech, and as a consequence more and more projects require strong technical knowledge. Thanks to your perfect understanding of the MakeMeReach platform and ad tech industry, you will also be assisting internal teams in delivering the right solutions for our clients.
An important part of your work will be related to our key accounts, which include but are not limited to the above mentioned clients.
Your duties will be split as follow:
~ 15% email ticketing
~ 15% support chat
~ 70% technical account management
Your success within the team will be defined by your ability to:
- Support clients with their technical projects
- Support clients via tickets in English and French
- Develop an outstanding knowledge of the platform in your first 6 weeks
- Master the latest advertising features available on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Provide valuable feedback on the product (bug reports, feature requests)
Customer Success at MakeMeReach is about embracing clients’ issues, and transforming them in scaling and performance improvement opportunities. Joining our team is an amazing opportunity for you to be part of one of the fastest growing Facebook Marketing Partners in the world, and bolster your expertise in mobile & social advertising.
Before applying, make sure you have at least 2 years of experience in ad tech, and that you can:
- Demonstrate your ability to deal with high volumes of emails and projects
- Demonstrate your ability to work with numbers
- Demonstrate a perfect understanding of web tech and ad-technologies
- Write, speak in French (native-level) and English (fluent). Spanish or Italian a plus.
We offer a competitive salary and all the startup perks, all this right from the very center of Paris. Tickets restaurants, 50% of the Navigo pass, and more.