Paid Social Media Account Manager, FR
MakeMeReach is a social advertising platform that helps brands and advertisers create, manage and optimize their marketing campaigns on social channels. Having received awards for its innovative technology, MakeMeReach is a recognized Marketing Partner of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
We're proud to work for companies such as BlaBlaCar, Voyage Privé, Privalia, Hawkers, Cheerz, Sarenza or Yoox, and are looking for more talented people to manage and assist these clients in generating better results, every day.
Our team is known for its irreproachable campaign management on Facebook and Twitter, as well as for its ability to advise clients on their strategy in Paid Social Media. We are currently looking for an experienced Social Media Account Manager to join the Managed Services, in order to manage clients of the French market.
This Account Manager role is based in our Paris office. The candidate will be responsible for managing branding and performance campaigns for advertisers in their portfolio.
The Account Manager will have to maintain the relationship with existing clients, onboard new customers, and achieve the objectives of their clients.
Duties are broken down as follows:
~ 50% Account Management (client facing, admin, invoicing)
~ 50% Campaign Management (creation, optimization, reporting)
Your success within the team will be defined by your ability to:
- Achieve your monthly goals.
- Build a strong relationship with our existing French customers.
- Onboard successfully our new French customers.
- Develop an exceptional knowledge of the platform, as well as the management of Facebook and Twitter campaigns during your first months.
- Manage campaign budgets and charge customers with no errors.
- Monitor campaign performance and constantly improve results.
- Be proactive and effectively advise our clients.
- Ensure smooth and efficient communication.
Before applying, make sure you:
- Know how to manage Facebook & Twitter advertising campaigns (1 to 2 years of experience).
- Know how to work with numbers on tools like Excel.
- Have a good understanding of the web and ad-tech.
- Know how to conduct Social Media projects, such as pixel integration.
- Can manage clients in an agency environment.
- Can travel a few days a quarter, mainly in France and Dublin.
- Know how to write, speak and work fluently in French and English.
We offer a competitive salary and all the startup perks, all this right from the very center of Paris. This position is full-time (CDI).