Technical Support Engineer
The hundreds of sharp advertisers such as happn, BlaBlaCar, Cheerz, VeryChic or Voyage-Privé using the MakeMeReach platform to buy and manage social media campaigns require world class support to achieve the best results.
This world class support is provided by the Customer Success team, an instrumental team based in Paris, and composed of technical & media profiles. Its role is to support users of the MakeMeReach platform, via ticketing, screen-shares, platform demos and trainings.
Learn more about MakeMeReach and our FMP status.
Duties will be split as follow:
~ 35% email ticketing
~ 15% support chat
~ 50% debug / troubleshooting / reproduction
Your success within the team will be defined by your ability to:
- Support clients via tickets in English and French
- Achieve 98%+ satisfaction rate and average reply time under 2 hours
- Develop an outstanding knowledge of the platform in your first 6 weeks
- Master the latest advertising features available on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Provide valuable feedback on the product (bug reports, feature requests)
Customer Success at MakeMeReach is about embracing clients’ issues, and transforming them in scaling and performance improvement opportunities. Joining our team is an amazing opportunity for you to be part of one of the fastest growing Facebook Marketing Partners in the world, and bolster your expertise in mobile & social advertising.
Before applying, make sure you can:
- Demonstrate your ability to deal with high volumes of emails
- Demonstrate your ability to work with numbers
- Demonstrate a good understanding of web tech and ad-technologies
- Write, speak in French (Native or Fluent) and English. Spanish or Italian a plus.
We offer a competitive salary and all the startup perks, all this right from the very center of Paris. Tickets restaurants, 50% of the Navigo pass, and more.