Technical Account Manager
MakeMeReach is a fast-growing social ad tech company. Vetted by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat as an Official Partner, we empower brands and advertisers to outperform their social ads campaigns on social networks at scale.
Preferred tool of +4000 companies worldwide, our cutting-edge platform is used everyday by advertisers (Meetic, BlaBlaCar, L’Occitane, Cheerz, Sarenza, Hawkers…) and agencies (Havas, Dentsu-Aegis, GroupM...) to automate and optimize all their social ads campaigns in one place.
We’re changing the way people run ads on social media and we participate in creating the future of interaction between brands and people.
Today, we’re looking for passionate people, who like taking initiative, solving problems and who can thrive in a fast and growing environment.
Learn more about MakeMeReach on our site and social ads blog.
Social Advertising is the fastest growing segment of ad tech, and more and more projects require strong technical knowledge as clients aim for better performance, more automation and advanced integration with their systems.
We are looking for a Technical Account Manager to join our Technical Support team. You will be responsible for managing technical projects such as data migrations, data fixes, tracking integrations and Dynamic Ads setups. You will be part of the team handling technical requests and escalated customers enquiries. It will be key for you to quickly master the latest ad-related features available on the Facebook Marketing API, and our other partners’ APIs, as well as develop an outstanding knowledge of the MakeMeReach platform and offering.
Every day is a new day at MakeMeReach! As a Technical Account Manager you will:
- Lead technical projects for clients and internal teams
- Take part in key clients’ onboardings
- Work hands on with the Tier 1 Support Team and Key Account Managers to solve clients and internal teams issues
- Take part in internal projects requiring technical knowledge
- Take part in clients’ meetings
- Work with the developer team to investigate and overcome complex issues
- Advise clients on technical solutions available at MakeMeReach
- Train internal teams and clients on MakeMeReach’s technical solutions
- Write technical documentation, hands on with the Content team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French
- Master’s Degree, MSc in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of experience as Technical Account Manager or similar
- Excellent organizational skills
- Unique challenge in a startup experiencing exponential growth
- Attractive wage and daily perks: fresh fruits, unlimited drinks, gym memberships, massages...
- Great office in the center of Paris between Opera and Saint Lazare, with stunning terraces for summer barbecues
- International, open-minded and united team
- Contacts with the biggest online advertisers and agencies, and very close relationships with Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat teams.