MakeMeReach is a fast-growing social ad tech company. Vetted by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat as an Official Partner, we empower brands and advertisers to outperform their social ads campaigns on social networks at scale.
Preferred tool of 4000+ companies worldwide, our cutting-edge platform is used everyday by advertisers (Meetic, L’Occitane, Cheerz, Sarenza, Hawkers…) and agencies (Havas, Dentsu-Aegis, GroupM...) to automate and optimize all their social ads campaigns in one place.
We’re changing the way people run ads on social media and we participate in creating the future of interaction between brands and people.
Today, we’re looking for passionate people, who like taking initiative, solving problems and who can thrive in a fast and growing environment.
Learn more about MakeMeReach on our site and social ads blog.
Role & Responsibilities
Social Advertising is the fastest growing segment of ad tech. Users of the MakeMeReach platform require the best in class tool in order to keep growing and achieve their goals.
As a key member of the developement team, you will contribute to highvalue projects such as:
- Working on projects that help our customers scale their business (data integration with our tool, tracking, etc.)
- Integrating all new Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and other networks capabilities into the platform
- Improving our data-visualisation interfaces, used by our hundreds of customers
- Building a robust backend that can make millions of calls to Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat API every day
- Improving our technical design
- Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience;
- Awareness of standards, client-side performance and accessibility best practices;
- Willingness to write solid and reliable code that scale;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- CSS preprocessors like SCSS
- Stores such as Vuex and Redux is a plus
- API design and development
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
- RESTful Services
- Hack (by Facebook) / PHP, TypeScript, NodeJS
- Database technologies knowledge. NoSQL is a plus
- Frameworks like Symfony
- Unique challenge in a startup experiencing exponential growth
- Attractive wage and daily perks: fresh fruits, unlimited drinks, gym memberships, massages...
- Great office in the center of Paris between Opera and Saint Lazare, with stunning terraces for summer barbecues
- International, open-minded and united team
- Contacts with the biggest online advertisers and agencies, and very close relationships with Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat teams.