MakeMeReach is a fast-growing social ad tech company. Vetted by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat as an Official Partner, we empower brands and advertisers to outperform their social ads campaigns on social networks at scale.
Preferred tool of 4000+ companies worldwide, our cutting-edge platform is used everyday by advertisers (Meetic, L’Occitane, Cheerz, Sarenza, Hawkers…) and agencies (Havas, Dentsu-Aegis, GroupM...) to automate and optimize all their social ads campaigns in one place.
We’re changing the way people run ads on social media and we participate in creating the future of interaction between brands and people.
Today, we’re looking for passionate people, who like taking initiative, solving problems and who can thrive in a fast and growing environment.
Learn more about MakeMeReach on our site and social ads blog.
Role & Responsibilities
Social Advertising is the fastest growing segment of ad tech. Users of the MakeMeReach platform require the best in class tool in order to keep growing and achieve their goals.
As a key member of the Product & tech team, your contribution will have a direct impact in shaping our platform. In this role, you will:
- Contribute to shape the product strategy, prioritise and specify new features, develop and maintain the roadmap
- Listen and gather feedback from Customer Success and Sales teams as well as from our analytics tools to make informed decisions
- Discuss technical implementation details with our engineering team to make appropriate tradeoffs to speed up product delivery
- Communicate product updates to internal teams and help ensuring proper product adoption from our users
- Work in close collaboration with Facebook, Twitter & Snapchat product teams
You are an ideal candidate for this role if:
- You can demonstrate relevant experience and a proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- You are able to manage changing priorities in an organised way, creating processes that your team can follow
- You thrive in a fast-paced, agile development process. You don't shy away from a technical discussion and are able to take informed decisions with our users' success at heart
- You are able to interact effectively with stakeholders from different background to ensure product delivery
- Knowledge of the social media marketing ecosystem is a plus
- Unique challenge in a startup experiencing exponential growth
- Attractive wage and daily perks: fresh fruits, unlimited drinks, gym memberships, massages...
- Great office in the center of Paris between Opera and Saint Lazare, with stunning terraces for summer barbecues
- International, open-minded and united team
- Contacts with the biggest online advertisers and agencies, and very close relationships with Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat teams.