Customer Support Representative
MakeMeReach is a fast-growing social ad tech company. Vetted by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat as an Official Partner, we empower brands and advertisers to outperform their social ads campaigns on social networks at scale.
Preferred tool of +4000 companies worldwide, our cutting-edge platform is used everyday by advertisers (Meetic, BlaBlaCar, L’Occitane, Cheerz, Sarenza, Hawkers…) and agencies (Havas, Dentsu-Aegis, GroupM...) to automate and optimize all their social ads campaigns in one place.
We’re changing the way people run ads on social media and we participate in creating the future of interaction between brands and people.
Today, we’re looking for passionate people, who like taking initiative, solving problems and who can thrive in a fast and growing environment.
Learn more about MakeMeReach on our site and social ads blog.
Social Advertising is the fastest growing segment of ad tech. Users of the MakeMeReach platform require the best in class support in order to keep growing and achieve their goals.
We are looking for a Customer Support Representative to join our Customer Support team. You will be responsible for replying to customers inquiries via live chats and tickets. You will be part of the team handling the first customer requests. Consequently, your ability to reply quickly and pinpoint customers’ needs to minimize the time to resolution are key for this role. It will also be key for you to quickly master the latest ad-related features available on the Facebook Marketing API, and our other partners’ APIs, as well as develop an outstanding knowledge of the MakeMeReach platform and offering, to better assist our customers.
Every day is a new day at MakeMeReach! As a Customer Support Representative you will:
- Reply to incoming chats and tickets
- Manage and reduce your backlog
- Achieve performance goals (response time, ticket rating)
- Work with the technical support team to escalate customers inquiries
- Forward customers feedback to the Product team
- Provide feedback on documentation to the Content team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French
- Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 1 year of experience as Customer Success Agent, Support Engineer, Support Agent or similar
- Excellent organizational skills
- Unique challenge in a startup experiencing exponential growth
- Attractive wage and daily perks: fresh fruits, unlimited drinks, gym memberships, massages...
- Great office in the center of Paris between Opera and Saint Lazare, with stunning terraces for summer barbecues
- International, open-minded and united team
- Contacts with the biggest online advertisers and agencies, and very close relationships with Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat teams.