MakeMeReach is a social advertising platform that helps brands and advertisers create, manage and optimize their marketing campaigns on social channels. Having received awards for its innovative technology, MakeMeReach is a recognized Marketing Partner of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and recently Premier Google Partner.
We're proud to work for companies such as Disney, Mapfre, Privalia, Allianz, Red Bull or Hawkers and are looking for more talented people to manage and assist these clients in generating better results, every day.
Learn more about MakeMeReach on our site and social ads blog.
Our team is known for its irreproachable campaign management on Facebook/Twitter/Snapchat/Google Ads, as well as for its ability to advise clients on their strategy in Digital Advertising. We are currently looking for an experienced Account Manager to join the Managed Service, in order to manage clients on all our markets, especially in France.
This full-time (CDI) Account Manager role is based in our Paris office. The candidate will be responsible for managing branding and performance campaigns for advertisers in their portfolio.
The Account Manager will have to maintain the relationship with existing clients, onboard new customers, and achieve the objectives of their clients.
Duties are broken down as follows:
~ 70% Account Management (client facing, upsell, strategic proposals, admin)
~ 30% Campaign Management (creation, optimization, reporting)
Your success within the team will be defined by your ability to:
- Achieve your monthly goals.
- Build a strong relationship with our existing customers.
- Onboard successfully our new customers.
- Develop an exceptional knowledge of the platform, as well as the management of Facebook/Twitter/Snapchat/Google Ads campaigns during your first months.
- Manage campaign budgets and charge customers with no errors.
- Work daily with Account Executives to ensure operational excellence on campaign management for our customers.
- Monitor campaign performance and constantly improve results.
- Be proactive and effectively advise our clients on Digital Advertising strategies.
- Ensure smooth and efficient communication.
Before applying, make sure you:
- Know how to manage Facebook/Instagram Ads and/or Google Ads campaigns is mandatory (1 to 2 years of experience)
- Know how to work with numbers on tools like Excel.
- Have a good understanding of the web and ad-tech.
- Know how to conduct Social Media projects, such as pixel integration.
- Can manage clients in an agency environment.
- Can travel a few days a quarter, mainly in France and Dublin.
- Know how to write, speak and work fluently in French and English. Italian speaker is a real plus.
- Unique challenge in a startup experiencing exponential growth
- Attractive wage and daily perks: fresh fruits, unlimited drinks, gym memberships, massages...
- Great office in the center of Paris between Opera and Saint Lazare, with stunning terraces for summer barbecues
- International, open-minded and united team
- Contacts with the biggest online advertisers and agencies, and very close relationships with Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Google teams.