MakeMeReach is a fast-growing social ad tech company. Vetted by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat as an Official Partner, we empower brands and advertisers to outperform their social ads campaigns on social networks at scale.
Preferred tool of 4000+ companies worldwide, our cutting-edge platform is used everyday by advertisers (Meetic, L’Occitane, Cheerz, Sarenza, Hawkers…) and agencies (Havas, Dentsu-Aegis, GroupM...) to automate and optimize all their social ads campaigns in one place.
We’re changing the way people run ads on social media and we participate in creating the future of interaction between brands and people.
Today, we’re looking for passionate people, who like taking initiative, solving problems and who can thrive in a fast and growing environment.
Learn more about MakeMeReach on our site and social ads blog.
Role & Responsibilities
Social Advertising is the fastest growing segment of ad tech. Users of the MakeMeReach platform require the best in class tool in order to keep growing and achieve their goals.
As a key member of the tech team, you will contribute to high value projects such as:
- Working on projects that help our customers scale their business (data integration with our tool, tracking, etc.)
- Ensure the quality of integration of all new Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and other networks capabilities into the platform
- Test newly developed platform features, and record any bugs or performance issues.
- Develop and run effective automated test to ensure product’s stability and performance.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved and during every feature release.
- Undergraduate student in any technical field.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of any programming language would be an advantage
- Willingness to learn and to write scalable tests and automation code.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Unique challenge in a startup experiencing exponential growth
- Attractive wage and daily perks: fresh fruits, unlimited drinks, gym memberships, ping-pong table, laser game...
- Great office in the center of Paris between Opera and Saint Lazare, with stunning terraces for summer barbecues
- International, open-minded and united team
- Contacts with the biggest online advertisers and agencies, and very close relationships with Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat teams.