Paid Acquisition Manager
MakeMeReach is a fast-growing social ad tech company. Vetted by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat as an Official Partner, we empower brands and advertisers to outperform their social ads campaigns on social networks at scale.
Prefered tool of +4000 companies worldwide, our cutting-edge platform is used everyday by advertisers (Meetic, BlaBlaCar, L’Occitane, Cheerz, Sarenza, Hawkers…) and agencies (Havas, Dentsu-Aegis, GroupM...) to automate and optimize all their social ads campaigns in one place.
We’re changing the way people run ads on social media and we participate in creating the future of interaction between brands and people.
Today, we’re looking for passionate people, who like taking initiative, solving problems and who can thrive in a fast and growing environment.Learn more about MakeMeReach on our site and social ads blog.
The MakeMeReach marketing team is looking for digital acquisition pro. In this role you’ll be responsible for growing our customer base (brands and agencies that want to scale their social ads), lowering our acquisition costs, and increasing our return on advertising spend. If you’re interested in the challenge, keep reading!
- Plan, manage, execute, and analyze paid media campaigns for all digital channels, including social, search, display/retargeting and platforms (desktop, mobile web, and mobile apps) to meet CPA, LTV, and ROI objectives.
- Optimize conversion funnels by continually testing audiences, ad creative, landing pages, and messages using MakeMeReach, AdWords, Hubspot, and other tools.
- Analyze campaign performance using Mixpanel, GA, and other tools.
- Help define our marketing strategy by identifying new acquisition opportunities, including value props, channels, and conversion flows.
- Work closely with the marketing, product, design, and sales team to plan and execute campaigns.
- Present monthly and quarterly results to internal stakeholders with the ability to tie results and recommendations to business objectives
- Proven track record in a similar role – preferably 2-4 years of experience in the technology industry
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills. You know your way around a spreadsheet
- In-depth understanding of online marketing, business strategies behind acquisition, targeting and online campaign optimization.
- Organized, highly analytical and methodical
- Passionate about testing and conversion rate optimization
- Curious and ambitious!
- Unique challenge in a startup experiencing exponential growth
- Attractive wage and daily perks: fresh fruits, unlimited drinks, gym memberships, massages...
- Great office in the center of Paris between Opera and Saint Lazare, with stunning terraces for summer barbecues
- International, open-minded and united team
- Contacts with the biggest online advertisers and agencies, and very close relationships with Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat teams