Key Account Manager ES
MakeMeReach is a fast-growing ad tech company. Vetted by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and Google as an Official Partner, we empower brands and advertisers to outperform their ads campaigns on digital networks at scale.
Prefered tool of +4000 companies worldwide, our cutting-edge platform is used everyday by advertisers (Disney, L’Occitane, Privalia, Sarenza, Mapfre…) and agencies (Havas, Dentsu-Aegis, GroupM...) to automate and optimize all their digital ads campaigns in one place.
We’re changing the way people run ads on digital networks and we participate in creating the future of interaction between brands and people.
Today, we’re looking for passionate people, who like taking initiative, solving problems and who can thrive in a fast and growing environment.
Learn more about MakeMeReach on our site and social ads blog.
To provide continuous top-notch client service, we are looking for a skilled account manager dedicated to some of the biggest enterprise clients with global operations.
This is a role that entails multiple facets.
You will also work as a strategic consultant, to not only provide recommendations on clients’ social and search ads but also share the latest industry news.
More importantly, you will act as a MakeMeReach ambassador to ensure platform adoption and to identify opportunities how MakeMeReach answers best to clients’ needs for further growth.
- Build up solid relationship with clients and partners in Spain and Portugal, which includes emails, calls, and visits to their local offices
- Stay on top of the latest industry news and platform features and make sure clients are trained and updated promptly
- Analyze campaign performance and provide optimization recommendations to help clients scale their ad performance
- Identify client needs and up-selling opportunities
- Troubleshoot any issues clients are facing and collaborate with internal teams to make sure a solution is found quickly
- Manage monthly invoicing and forecasting for your clients portfolio.
- At least 2-3 years of work experience in sales / account management, in digital / ad tech industry
- Deep knowledge about Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and Google Ads
- Tracked record in driving growth
- Strong commercial mentality
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Native Spanish, Excellent English required, French would be a very big plus
- Unique challenge in a startup experiencing exponential growth
- Attractive wages and daily perks
- Great office in Barcelona (WeWork-Glories), with stunning terraces for Thurdays afterworks and free drinks
- International, open-minded and united team
- Contacts with the biggest online advertisers and agencies, and very close relationships with Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat teams.