Customer Success Manager
MakeMeReach is a fast-growing social ad tech company. Vetted by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat as an Official Partner, we empower brands and advertisers to outperform their social ads campaigns on social networks at scale.
Preferred tool of +4000 companies worldwide, our cutting-edge platform is used everyday by advertisers (Meetic, BlaBlaCar, L’Occitane, Cheerz, Sarenza, Hawkers…) and agencies (Havas, Dentsu-Aegis, GroupM...) to automate and optimize all their social ads campaigns in one place.
We’re changing the way people run ads on social media and we participate in creating the future of interaction between brands and people.
Today, we’re looking for passionate people, who like taking initiative, solving problems and who can thrive in a fast and growing environment.
Learn more about MakeMeReach on our site and social ads blog.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager with a content or product marketing edge to join our Client Services team.
In love with numbers and automations, you will be responsible for managing the user base, identifying trends among customers and improving their satisfaction. Thanks to your technical skills and understanding of ad tech, you will also manage and create engaging content for the help center as well as broadcast feature announcements to our customers. Your strong analytical skills will allow you to understand customer needs in order to craft the perfect engagement campaigns, and provide valuable feedback to other teams, including Sales, Marketing, Support and Product teams.
Never out of clever growth hacks, you like testing new tools, inventing new processes and coming up with solutions to complex problems. Reading code is something you can do, understanding tech is something you enjoy. Exceeding customers’ expectations something you excel in. Join us if that’s you.
Every day is a new day at MakeMeReach! As a Customer Success Manager you will:
- Fight churn by putting in place retention strategies
- Manage the Help Center (organise structure, write new content, create videos)
- Analyse and manage the user base (identify drifting users, potential upsells…)
- Manage in-app content targeted at customers (define marketing automation campaigns)
- Manage the operational newsletter (schedule, write the operational newsletter)
- Drive product adoption
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French
- Master’s Degree, MSc in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of experience as Technical Content Manager, Product Manager, Product Marketing Manager, Technical Account Manager, Customer Success Manager, Growth Hacker, Internet Guru, Astronaut or similar
- Excellent organizational skills
- Unique challenge in a startup experiencing exponential growth
- Attractive wage and daily perks: fresh fruits, unlimited drinks, gym memberships, massages...
- Great office in the center of Paris between Opera and Saint Lazare, with stunning terraces for summer barbecues
- International, open-minded and united team
- Contacts with the biggest online advertisers and agencies, and very close relationships with Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat teams.